It’s no secret that employees who feel they are valued and Recognised for the work they do are more motivated, responsible, and productive. This one-day workshop will help supervisors and managers create a more dynamic, loyal, and energised workplace. It is designed specifically to help busy managers and supervisors understand what employees want and to give them a starting point for creating champions.
What Topics are Covered?
- What is motivation?
- Supervising and motivation
- Motivational theories
- Setting goals
- The role of values
- Creating a motivational climate
- Applying your skills
- Designing motivating jobs
Duration: 8 Hours
- Identify what motivation is
- Describe common motivational theories and how to apply them
- Learn when to use different kinds of motivators
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialised manual and course materials
- Personalised certificate of completion
- Just your enthusiasm!
Vendor since 2017
Our mission is to change the landscape and expectations of what it means to be a leader in a modern workplace.
We will do this by ensuring our values shine through in every opportunity and ensuring everyone we come into contact with feels HEARD – Honoured, Engaged, Acknowledged, Respected and Delighted.
The vision for our organisation is to actively serve those organisations around the world who share our commitment to leading with integrity and who truly believe their value is in the engagement of their people.