People who work as trainers are often put into difficult situations without much understanding of what training is or how to do it well. We know that being a good trainer is the result of developing skills to bring information to an audience. This information will then engage, empower, and encourage continued learning and development.
This three-day course will give you the skills that you need so that your students not only learn, but also enjoy the process, retain information shared, and use their new skills back in the workplace.
What Topics are Covered?
- Defining a successful training program/trainer
- Adult learning and the learning process
- Principles of adult learning
- Style assessment, including introvert/extrovert analysis
- Applying the learning cycle
- The training process (planning training, choosing methods, designing learning sequences)
- Adding games
- Setting the climate
- Presentation skills
- Dealing with difficult trainees
- On-the-job training
- Evaluation techniques
- Mock training presentations for peer review
Duration: 3 x 8 Hours
- Recognise the importance of considering the participants and their training needs, including the different learning styles and adult learning principles.
- Know how to write objectives and evaluate whether these objectives have been met at the end of a training session.
- Develop an effective training style, using appropriate training aids and techniques.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialised manual and course materials
- Personalised certificate of completion
- Just your enthusiasm!
Vendor sincce 2017
Our mission is to change the landscape and expectations of what it means to be a leader in a modern workplace.
We will do this by ensuring our values shine through in every opportunity and ensuring everyone we come into contact with feels HEARD – Honoured, Engaged, Acknowledged, Respected and Delighted.
The vision for our organisation is to actively serve those organisations around the world who share our commitment to leading with integrity and who truly believe their value is in the engagement of their people.