This two-day course is designed for business owners and entrepreneurs who are ready to create a business plan. All the essential steps are covered, including drafting the original document; identifying the audience; gathering information; researching; describing product plans; and marketing, sales, and accounting terms.
Students will come away from the course energised and prepared to write their business plan.
What Topics are Covered?
- What is a business plan for?
- A general business plan framework
- Identifying your audience
- Gathering and analysing information
- Defining your company
- Getting to work
- Creating a marketing strategy
- Creating the sales plan
- Developing financial projections
- Putting it all together
Duration: 2 x 8 Hours
- Research and analyse the individual components needed for a business plan
- Apply skills to create a business plan for different audiences, including investors, banks, and other stakeholders
- Explain the purpose and future of your business in easy to understand terms
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialised manual and course materials
- Personalised certificate of completion
- Just your enthusiasm!
Vendor sincce 2017
Our mission is to change the landscape and expectations of what it means to be a leader in a modern workplace.
We will do this by ensuring our values shine through in every opportunity and ensuring everyone we come into contact with feels HEARD – Honoured, Engaged, Acknowledged, Respected and Delighted.
The vision for our organisation is to actively serve those organisations around the world who share our commitment to leading with integrity and who truly believe their value is in the engagement of their people.