Classes are offered in hand building sculpture workshops. Whether it is creating an animal sculpture, adding scraffito to a tile, learning the techniques of coils, slabs and pinch pots, participants are sure to enjoy the results from the kiln and can choose whether to complete their pieces with paint, patinas or glazes.
Every Tuesday, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Creating an animal sculpture, adding scraffito to a tile, learning the techniques of coils, slabs and pinch pots.
- Participants are sure to enjoy the results from the kiln and can choose whether to complete their pieces with paint, patinas or glazes.
- hand building sculpture workshops
- Plus Materials.
- Once mums have dropped the children off at school they can come and take part in workshops and socialize with other mums – making new friends and developing skills.
- As space permits, groups can meet to dabble in their arts untutored or just chat and exchange ideas over a cuppa on our social mornings.
- Just bring your enthusiasm to create
Casual (Warning It might get messy)
Vendor sincce 2015
Community Empowerment through the ArtsAccess to All the Arts for All the Community
The objects of the association are:
a) To encourage and foster the development, appreciation and recognition of all Visual and Performing Arts, hereunder called ‘the respective arts’. Arts shall mean and include Painting, Drawing, Sculpture, Pottery, Carving, Glass, Music (Instrument and Voice), Literature, Poetry, Performance and any other form of Visual Art which is original, creative and entertaining.
b) To promote public awareness, knowledge and appreciation of the respective arts.
c) To provide opportunity for adults and young people to participate in the practice, tuition, study, presentation and access of the respective Arts regardless of race, religion or health status.
d) To co-operate and co-ordinate with groups, bodies, agencies and individuals with interests similar to the Objects of the Association.
e) To provide or to obtain venues, facilities and resources for the activities, related to the Objects of the Association and where possible in co-operation with other cultural organisations.
f) To do all things, and to take all actions expedient, incidental and conducive to the achievement of the above objects.