Open Urban Choreography with Noz Bacolod
About This Class
What You Will Learn
- Combine basic moves to form extended routines.
- Gain confidence and develop your performance skills.
- Learn to dance with different movement textures/qualities.
What You Get
- Meet Noz Bacolod - an expert tuition from an experienced teacher.
- Improve your balance, coordination, speed and technique.
- Learn to dance to different rhythms and beats.
- Learn to "style" your movement to convey different emotions and attitudes.
Noz Bacolod's Style
Originally from Brisbane, Noz is now based in Melbourne. He has travelled the world assisting the acclaimed Lizzie Wicks with her various workshops and productions. With over 10 years of experience, Noz's dance style is fun and groovy, predominantly influenced by modern day to old school hip hop.