Wheel & Unwind Workshop
(+4 more dates)(Private Dates Available)
Wheel and Unwind is a great opportunity to explore your creativity! Learn how to use a pottery wheel in a relaxed, social, studio environment. Make new friends (or bring some!) to make your own creations whilst unwinding with a delicious grazing board of fine fare and wine.*
At the end of class students may select 2* items each for their home. Work will be glazed in a colour of choice and fired (this process takes approximately 2-3 weeks).
The Wheel and Unwind Workshop is also available for private bookings, which can be specifically tailored. Social groups and corporate teams are welcome (max. 26 people). Interested? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Apron & towels for use during class
• Clay & tools
• Wine & grazing table
Duration: 2-3 hours
Experience: No experience required.
When: Evening and afternoon sessions (Friday and Saturday)
Wear: Clothes that can get dirty – this class is hands on. Closed shoes are essential.
Collection of work: Students will be emailed when their work is ready for collection (all work must be collected within 2 weeks).
Cost: $119 per person
*Non alcoholic beverages, gluten free, vegetarian & vegan food options offered.
*Extra pieces of work may be kept at an additional cost of $11 per item, payable on the day. EFT facilities.
What you will learn
- Trying the wheel perhaps for the first time in a fun, relaxed environment
What you will get
- Introduction to the pottery wheel
- A glass of complimentary glass of wine over provided by Montara winery offered plus a lovely grazing table. Please note this is not your average grazing table so come hungry!
- Pieces made on the night can be collected at a later date once teacher has fired and glazed your items
Please also note, that if you are driving you cannot park on Kent St as it’s permit only, try St David St or Moor St.
What to bring
What to wear
Clothes that can get dirty – this class is hands on. Closed shoes are essential.
No experience necessary, all ages 18+ welcome, no skills needed
Sarah Schembri is a Melbourne Ceramic Artist who is passionate about creating functional, tactile and visually appealing ceramics, particularly tableware. Being a lover of cooking and food in general, she is most interested in making pieces that are a pleasure to use in the home, pieces which are not only visually appealing but also functional & tactile.
“There is something quite special about using pieces that are handmade - the experience and food taste better. This is a feeling that I think about when I'm creating, it's part of the experience I want to share with others.” - Sarah
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A refund can be requested 14 days before class starts. Free of charge.
- A transfer can be requested 7 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
- A credit note can be requested 14 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
Got a question? Please email email@example.com