This course is aimed at the dancer who wants to take their beginner dancing and move it to the next level. In this course you will learn more challenging moves, some technique, styling and leading, and have a heap of fun while doing it.
We recommend that you have done a beginners course before you take the plunge with this class.
Class duration: 50 minutes.
- Learn the next level of dancing after beginners.
- Learn to lead or dance with a partner (but not required).
- Perfect the basic steps to popular swinging tunes.
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher
- Mastery over Swing dancing techniques
- Water bottle and flat comfortable shoes
- Your curiosity, enthusiasm and love for dance!
Clothing and shoes suitable for dancing.
Vendor sincce 2016
The Sydney Swing Katz troupe was established in 2000 and is comprised of many talented, vibrant, young and enthusiastic dancers from Sydney, Australia. They have performed alongside some great musicians and artists such as The Beach Boys, John & James Morrison, The Bloody Beetroots, Lanie Lane, Belles Will Ring, United Dance Works (UDW), Ignatius Jones, Rhonda Burchmore, The Velvet Set & Monica Trapaga just to name a few. They also have earned the respect of their peers in the world of dancing through many years of competing and teaching.
Have fun learning how to dance Swing, Lindy Hop, Rock n Roll or Latin. We can help you no matter whether you want to social dance, get fit, compete or perform. No partner necessary.
Private lessons also are available on request, either at our studio or 'on the road' at a location convenient for you.