Come join one of our pottery classes where you can hand build your own masterpieces in a supportive and relaxed environment. Have a go at one of pottery wheels and learn the techniques of glazing your work in our dedicated pottery workshop, with firing onsite.
You will learn all the necessary skills and techniques to make you into a pottery specialist, guided by an experienced pottery teacher. Use your new knowledge to create items for around your home or even make gifts. Some students maybe interested in selling their works at our Art & Craft market (talk to us more about that opportunity).
There are multiple pottery classes available, so please make your suitable choice. And as our classes are very popular, please ensure you have your enrolment completed early to secure a place.
Class runs for 10 weeks every Monday or Tuesday, except 11/6/18. Duration: 2 hours per session
- Learn new knowledge to create items for around your home or even make gifts.
- Learn the techniques of glazing your work in our dedicated pottery workshop, with firing on-site.
- Learn all the necessary skills and techniques to make you into a pottery specialist.
- Expert tuition from an experienced pottery teacher!
- A fun and valuable learning experience
- Apply the code BRIDGE to receive $20 off before March 30
- What to purchase? Additional $15 for 10kg of class and firing costs per weigh of item (picked up from Arts Hub)
Casual (Warning: It might get dirty!)
Beginners are welcome.
Vendor since 2017
The Bridge is a vital part of our community.
Our activities cover a range of services designed to improve quality of life, educate our children, provide quality training, connect people with their community, promote health and wellbeing, support volunteering, work with other services and support a multi cultural society.
The Bridge is a community based management model with skilled volunteers on our Board of Management. The Board meets monthly and provides the governance and the strategic direction of the organisation, ensures financial viability of the entity and compliance with legislative and contractual obligations. The governance model is developmental, with the Board working co-operatively and collaboratively with staff, volunteers, house participants and the wider community, thus generating a range of community benefits. Members are encouraged to be actively involved in decision making and to have ownership of the programs and activities in the centre.