This six-part course that I like to call Cover-to-Cover Power is for subject matter experts, thought leaders, coaches, and speakers who want to write and publish a non-fiction book.
During our six weeks together, you will:
- Learn my no-fail four-step process for writing a book
- Acquire a wide range of writing and editing skills to create irresistible prose to publishing standard
- Produce a major nonfiction project for publication or personal satisfaction
- Unlock a boundless supply of creativity and productivity
- Improve communicationLearn the secrets of publishing and marketing to get your project out in the world and read by your key audience
- Be inspired daily
- Bypass the “slush pile”.
What you WON’T get is someone who calls themselves an author after someone has ghost-written their book, or someone whose writing history only includes self-financing their own printing. You also won’t get someone who tells you how easy it is to be a published author and then charges you thousands of dollars for you to print hundreds of books that no one will ever want to buy or read!
Cover-to-Cover Power is all about saleability and readability, backed up by no-nonsense, get-’er-done knowledge and practicality, and bolstered by inspiration.