Modern Kintsugi with Daisy Cooper
(Private Dates Available)
Learn the craft of Modern Kintsugi to repair your broken ceramics.
Embrace the ethos of the Japanese craft to celebrate the history of an object, embrace it's flaws and journey and highlight the time taken to mindfully mend through bold golden joinery.
You will spend a relaxed 2hrs learning all the tips and tricks of mindful mending to be confident to head home and keep repairing.
What you will learn
- Embrace the ethos of the Japanese craft to celebrate the history of an object, embrace it's flaws and journey and highlight the time taken to mindfully mend through bold golden joinery.
- You will spend a relaxed 2hrs learning all the tips and tricks of mindful mending to be confident to head home and keep repairing.
What you will get
- All the materials to repair 2-3 broken ceramic objects
- Take home illustrated instructions and any materials left over from the workshop
- You will be treated to delicious pastries / coffee / tea to feed your creative energies
What to bring
- Ceramic pieces that you would like help repairing, these can be from an Op Shop.
What to wear
Clothes you don't mind getting messy in!
This class is for all skill levels
Find an inspiring workshop – ceramics, painting, watercolour, weaving, pottery, leather making, gin tasting, punch needle, ikebana, kokedama – you name it!
We are a creative hub for the arts / crafts / design movement providing workshops and events to inspire.
We seek out and promote local Melbourne based Artists.
We unleash the unexplored creativity in people.
We provide a social gathering for people to slow down and team up.
We create a sensory experience that will get people talking.
We have been described as "the craft version of a spa day".
The Windsor Workshop has an average rating of 4.9 for their other classes.See other reviews
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a transfer or credit note.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A refund can be requested 4 days before class starts. An admin fee of AU$50.00 applies.
- A transfer can be requested 4 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
- A credit note can be requested 4 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
Our workshops are suitable for persons 16 years or older.
You may be photographed at this event.
The Windsor Workshop reserves the right to cancel any scheduled workshop. The reasons this may occur are (a) if a workshop does not reach the minimum number of students or (b) an Artist or Workshop Facilitator falls ill. In the unfortunate circumstance of a workshop being cancelled, students will be notified at least 2 days before the commencement of the workshop and a credit note will be issued to be used at a later date. Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds if the class is cancelled.
If you are unable to attend your workshop, please let us know within four days of your workshop and we will give you a credit note to be used at a later date, or transfers are available upon request. No credit notes will be issued for cancellations when less than four working days' notice is given. Due to the nature of how we pay artists, order materials and supplies and pre-pay for catering and beverages, no refunds are available.
Purchase of your ticket accepts these Terms and Conditions