This is a small workshop where you will create you own very unique vase. Join me for a few hours of creative relaxation as you create a painted design on a simple tufts made vessel...
Bring along inspiration in the form of colors, shapes, pattern for your pot or ideas that you would like to transfer into narrative. If not we will have some inspiration at the ready... Then, with a little discussion of possibilites and instruction on how to transfer your ideas to your pot, we will get right into it.
Your fired vase will be ready to collect a week after the class.
This is a 3 hour workshop with a short break for a light afternoon tea.
- explore surface design, color, pattern and narrative
- transfer your design to your vessel
- paint your vessel using underglazes
- a beautiful hand painted and unique vase
- a tufts made vessel ready for you to decorate
- personalised instruction - it's a small class
- all matetrials and firing
- a relaxing experience in a working studio with a light afternoon tea
- enthusiasm and inspiration
comfortable warm clothes
beginners to experienced
Vendor since 2017
Tufts is a small studio producing a range of tableware, architectural and decorative ceramics. Our work is available in a number of gallery and design stores around Australia. We also produce bespoke cafe ware and our commercial customers include restaurants, cafes, cultural organizations, and corporations.
Our bright and airy studio is a perfect space to learn some of the techniques and methods of hand building ceramics. We can also offer corporate and professional development workshops customized to individual requirements.
Cancellation or non attendance
- Cancellations will result in forfeit of the workshop fees.
- Bookings are not transferable to other dates.
- Non-attendance forfeits the workshop fees.A cancellation may mean the workshop is unable to go ahead due to minimum numbers... so cancellations can mean other participants miss out.
If we cancel a workshop
- A workshop may require a minimum number of participants, if the minimum number is not met we may have to cancel the worskshop.
- Participants will be notified 48 hours prior to the start of the workshop of a cancellation. Participants enrolled in a cancelled workshop will be offered the choice of having their spot transfered to another workshop, a credit to be used towards another workshop, or a full refund.