Learn to manipulate 1, 2 and more hoops around your body while building coordination, stamina and technique. This class also includes flexibility and core conditioning. Suitable for all fitness and skill levels.
Mondays, 6:00pm -8.00pm
2 week class starts 3rd July.
Your trainer will be Miku Ferguson.
What you will learn
- Whether you are ready to learn how to hoop in a head/handstand or just starting this class has something for you.
- Get core and cardio fit.
- Learn how to waist, hand and foot hoop.
What you will get
- An opportunity to learn a diverse range of hoops tricks.
What to bring
- Water, a healthy snack and your enthusiasm
What to wear
Clothes appropriate for hooping. Bike shorts can be good as hooping on your legs is easier with skin. Longer tights are also welcome.
Women, trans and non Binary People
Here at Vulcana Women’s Circus, we run workshops for adults and kids and teens, and we develop community projects with all kinds of different communities, the focus always being on creativity and empowerment through circus. You can book us for gigs, workshops or hire our space at the Stores Studio, Brisbane Powerhouse.
Vulcana’s circus workshop and performance projects engage a broad range of community participants and work in partnership with arts and community organisations to create opportunities for cultural expression and community development. In a safe, playful space we encourage participants to be themselves with joy and push the boundaries of what is achievable as one or in a group.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
- A transfer can be requested anytime before the class starts. Free of charge.
- A credit note can be requested 2 days before the class starts. An admin fee of AU$20.00 applies.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions