INTRODUCTION TO LINO PRINTING WITH JAN LIESFIELD
Lino Printing is a fun and accessible way to create prints.
You will confidently and successfully to be able to design a simple Artwork, Learn how to use the carving tools and print your design.
Over two Saturdays
What you will learn
- Learn Design and Carve
- Print without a press
What you will get
- Confidence in Lino printing, /create an original hand printed Artwork/
What to bring
- 30x30cm silkcut lino the Artshop Bayswater , ZART ART Box Hill
- Basic Lino carving tools, drawing materials, scissors,old Towel
What to wear
Clothes you don’t mind getting ink on, closed toe shoes.
Open to everyone
Jan Liesfield is a fulltime art teacher and keen Lino Print artist. She enjoys sharing her love of ART, especially printmaking.
YAVA Gallery & Arts Hub has an average rating of 4.9 for their other classes.See other reviews
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
- A refund can be requested 2 days before class starts. An admin fee of AU$5.00 applies.
- A transfer can be requested 2 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
- A credit note can be requested 2 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
YAVA workshops are offered by YAVA in partnership with the Workshop facilitator.
Workshop payment is generally required at time of booking . For payment over time options please enquire through email@example.com.
Disabled access is available at the rear of YAVA, enter via Furmston Lane. Otherwise suggested parking locations are:
- Shopping Centre carpark (3 hours)
- Furmston Lane (all day parking)
- River St Carpark (all day parking, access via Green St)
- Taber Lane (all day parking)
- other street parking, just check the signs.
Find us from the main street, near the pedestrian crossing, up the stairs in between Country Smart and KG (see our balcony upstairs)