This is a fabulous fun filled day painting this popular style of artwork. You can create your own theme - birds, trees, fish anything really, or complete an abstract, you will be shown how to lay the paint out and create your artwork. You will go home with a beautiful work of art.
- Beginner friendly-no experience necessary
- Step by step instruction
- Learn to work with laying out paint in a fun way
- Or are you wanting to brush up your skills
- Be impressed with your new talents
- Meet like minded people
- Have fun in a creative & interactive environment
- Various tips and techniques
- Discover & unleash your creative side
- How to work with laying out paint in a fun way to create your masterpiece from start to finish
- Take home your very own awesome professional artwork
- Step by step instruction & guidance from a professional sharing artist
- Self-belief and inspiration to continue your art journey
- Healthy morning tea and refreshments
- Fun, fun, fun plus so much more.....
Colour Your World Art is located at MIP, Studio 15/1140 Nepean Hwy, Mornington. (Turn left in the driveway after Bata & before Officeworks, where Moor Room Storage is, continue to drive to the rear RH side of the long driveway) Classes are currently held within the Symphisis Yoga Studio at No. 15.
Ample parking is available
- A Canvas (approx 60 to 70cm, square or rectangle is fine)
- Apron or smock
- Lunch, kitchen facilities available or there are cafes nearby.
Casual/comfortable (it's paint, it might get messy)
Beginner friendly-no experience necessary. Suitable for adults and teens over 15yo
For the comfort of allergy sufferers please refrain from wearing perfume/fragrance. Thank you for your support.
Vendor since 2016
About Colour Your World ART
Michele Cleaver is a contemporary Artist based on the Mornington Peninsula, her mission is to inspire, educate & uplift people through art. Her personal belief is that art & colour play an important role in our lives. Greatly influenced by colour, her art generates feelings of love, light & joy. She enjoys the flexibility of painting with acrylics, using texture, collage, and exploring various mixed media works.
Michele has been working with art for over 20 years, including teaching art to various groups of children & adults. Her painting styles are numerous and include fine detailed work to creative and colourful abstracts.
Michele is a passionate art tutor, holding regular classes and workshops in Mornington and offers a mobile service. Her motto is "Learn to Paint, Anyone Can".
COVID-19 CANCELLATIONS: If a class/workshop is postponed due to COVID a credit voucher may be issued or you may be transferred to the rescheduled date. If you request a refund booking fees will occur.
If a course or workshop is cancelled and you have booked & paid, you will be offered a full refund or a rescheduled date.
Gift Vouchers, no-shows and late cancellations (less than 2 days) are non-refundable.
Adults & Kids Weekly Term Classes: These classes are non-refundable, nor are make up lessons available.
Adults 1 Day & Mini Workshops and School Holiday Programs: We appreciate a minimum of 7 days notice for cancellations if possible, you may then transfer your booking to another date. Please contact me to arrange this at - firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Events are refundable with 14 days notice, a 20% fee is payable, or you may reschedule.
Please advise asap in the event you are unable to attend a class, Refer to our refund & cancellation policy.
Studio storage space: Please understand that our storage capacity is extremely limited. Artworks will only be retained for one month after which they will be disposed of. There may be some space provided for ongoing students in which you may store your work until completed