A single session specially constructed for those who already enjoy drinking wine but would like to learn more.
All the fundamentals are covered, sight, smell, taste, service, and cellaring.
On completion participants will feel much more confidant when presented with a wine list, entertaining important clients and tasting fine wine.
Classes will limited to 12 participants, have an appropriate food component and feature Australia’s finest table wines.
7pm Tuesday October 3rd
7pm Tuesday October 31st
- How to taste, assess, store, cellar and serve fine wine
- How to select from a wine list with confidence
- Understanding diffrent styles
- All tuition, wine, food and tasting notes
- The opportunity to interact with others who share a common interest
- Structured tasting featuring six of Australia's finest table wines
- A passion to learn
Vendor sincce 2015
Fine Wine Appreciation - passionate, independent wine education
Fine Wine Appreciation has been running for over 15 years in Melbourne, conducted by respected wine expert Matthew Hansen. As a highly acclaimed professional chef and educator, Matthew’s personable style and passionate approach ensures all those with a love of fine wine will benefit from his unique and insightful perspectives.
Most importantly, Matthew is Melbourne’s only completely independent educator, and not affiliated with any specific wineries, wine merchant or makers – all wines featured in his courses are offered on merit alone. Fine Wine Appreciation does not accept industry favours, and does not sell wine to participants.