SKETCH club TUESDAYS (7-12yo)
YES YOU CAN JOIN ANY TIME DURING TERM
You asked for it and our fun and energetic drawing class has arrived! Students in years 2-6 will enjoy improving their drawing skills in this innovative class focused on stimulating kids' creativity. Students will explore:
- fun & fast drawing warm up activities just like an adult drawing class
- drawing collaborations
- drawing BIG, drawing LITTLE
- drawing from life, the imagination and limited source material
- skills focus such as 3D shading, perspective, linework, positive/negative space
- experimenting with different drawing materials
- some exploration of painting as well
Taught by Qualified Primary teacher and Studio owner Danielle Falk
What you will learn
- Develop their own individual creativity
- Improve their confidence & skills in drawing
- How to use a range of exciting drawing materials
What you will get
- Art smocks and all materials provided
- 5-7 artworks to take home per term
- A warm, encouraging environment and some precious "time out"
Parking is usually available in Hooper street (East & West), Gilderthorpe avenue and nearby Roberts Ave.
What to bring
- Just their enthusiasm & creativity!
What to wear
Casual clothing, it will get messy!
Students aged 7-12
Little Ginger Studio is a Children’s Art Space focused on exploring big, messy creativity with kids of all ages. Our new Randwick studio opened in January - come see what we're making!
We offer process art classes for littlies as well as drop off preschool art classes. For Primary we have exciting after school classes, full day care on the school holidays, birthday parties and even a drop in Kids Creative Club on Saturday mornings. We also run after school programs at Maroubra Junction PS and Randwick PS.
At Little Ginger Studio we love nothing better than exploring new materials, turning recyclables into Art & making a bit of a mess along the way. (Use your Creative Kids voucher with us and save $100!)
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a credit note.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Little Ginger Studio's refund policy is strict.
- No refunds.
- Transfers: If you cancel up to 7 days before the start date of the original class, you may transfer to a different class date or another class altogether from the same vendor. Free of charge.
- Credit Notes: You may cancel up to 14 days before class starts and receive a credit note. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
Terms & Conditions
PLEASE CHECK THE BOOKING DATE CAREFULLY AS WE CANNOT REFUND / ACCOMMODATE YOU IF YOU TURN UP ON THE INCORRECT DAY
ONLY CHILDREN 5yo+ MAY ATTEND OUR SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAMS
Little Ginger Studio reserves the right to change and / or cancel advertised programming at any time. LGS reserves the right to cancel a student's enrolment without notice if their behaviour is too disruptive to ensure the safety & enjoyment of other students. Students must be picked up from class and cannot be released alone except via prior arrangement (eg. sms / email from parent). Photography permission for social media / website / advertising is requested at time of booking and includes photo release permission to publish images as part of guest blogs on artfulparent.com. At no time will your child's name be published. LGS reserves the right to employ fewer than advertised staff if enrolments are low. Students and parents are responsible for picking up any artworks if the last class of the term is missed. Leftover artworks will not be stored for longer than a term. Parents are responsible for communicating any student special needs to LGS prior to day of workshop / class and supplying adequate medicines & treatment plans if needed. This may include for example: asthma puffers, antihistamines, Epipens. Please do not send your child to a class if they are unwell. LGS will endeavour to provide a safe environment at all times - however, from time to time we may use materials that can cause minor injuries (scissors, hot glue guns, hobby electrics, paper cuts!). Parents retain ultimate responsibility for deciding whether their child is mature enough to partake in certain activities. Please do not book your child into a workshop you think they will struggle with. Students should also accept some personal responsibility for sensible use of materials. Please be assured all effort will be taken to ensure your child is happy, well and enjoys their art making experience!