Creative Drawing for Children Term 3 (suitable for 8-13 years old)
About This Class
- Term 3 Saturdays: 22 July- 23 September
- Term 3 Sundays: 23 July- 24 September
- Duration: 2 Hours per session
What You Will Learn
- Gain an understanding on how to set up sucessful composition for your drawing
- Learn how to brainstorm ideas through creative writing
- Explore movie-related theme and translate into your artwork
What You Get
- Art materials and aprons are provided for each lesson.
- Students get to take home their masterpiece
- All classes facilitate by award winning children's book author and illustrator, Tull Suwannakit
- Light refreshments of fresh fruits
Students explore their creative expressions through drawing, painting and creative writing, translating ideas into visual narratives.
By utilising their own unique individuality and style with analytical and problem solving skills, students turn ordinary subject matters into an imaginative world of endless artistic creativity.
In term 3, students will be exploring movie-related theme for their artwork. Topics such as camera angles, lighting, character development and setting up composition will be explored in this term.
Visit www.MalvernSchoolofArt.com.au to learn more about our school.
find us on Facebook @Malvern School of Art