Would you like to learn more about how to use your camera and take better photographs?
A private lesson enables you to learn at your own pace and receive specific help where it's needed.
Your tutor is a Melbourne-based award winning photographer professional photographer with over 20 years experience in photography and has been teaching photography for 9 years.
This lesson is suitable for any camera and customised to suit your specific needs.
Do you need help understanding the manual settings on your camera or just need a refresher if you have forgotten how to get the most out of your camera settings.
You will receive professional advice and feedback so you can improve your ability to take great photos.
You may choose to take your lesson over one or two sessions.
- Professional Private tuition
- Handy hints and helpful advice
- Great photogenic locations
- Lesson Notes
- 2 x 2 hour lesson or 1 x 4 hour lesson
- Feedback and critique of your work
This course can be taken in Melbourne's CBD or I can come to you.
Additional travel costs will apply for areas outside a 5km radius of the CBD. Please enquire for prices as they fluctuate depending on travel times and fuel costs.
- These private photography lessons are designed to improve your photographic skills with one on one help.
- This lesson is suitable for any camera and customised to suit your specific needs.
- This course can be taken in Melbourne's CBD or I can come to you. Travel fees apply for locations outside the 5km radius of the CBD
- You will receive professional advice and feedback, enabling you to work on improving your technique and creative approach to photography.
- A customised lesson to suit your specific area of interest
- A greater understanding of how to take great photos and use your camera in manual settings
- Photographs you have taken in the past to be critqued
- Any other photographic accessories you'd like to learn how to use
Anyone over the age of 12
Vendor since 2014
Penny Koukoulas is an Australian-based photographer, working out of inner city Melbourne.
Penny has extensive experience as a professional photographer. Her work has taken her interstate and overseas, she divides her time between shooting food mostly and running photography courses.
Penny's courses run in Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and Adelaide. She offers classes for beginners , night photography, digital SLR photography and travel photography as well as offering private photography tuition.
View Penny's portfolio: http://pennykoukoulas.com/folio.html
Like her on Facebook: www.facebook.com/PennyKPhotography
Follow her on Instagram: pennykoukoulasphotography
Once this experience has been confirmed changes are at the discretion of the experience provider and arranged directly with them according to this policy:Rescheduling:
- Over 1 week prior to the experience date: No charge
- 48 hours up to 1 week prior to the experience date: Rescheduling available $45 charge
- Within 48 hours of the experience date, No Shows and Late Arrivals: Participants forfeit their experience and therefore are not entitled to a refund or to re-book. Participants are advised to make their own insurance provisions in case of unforeseen circumstances
Numbers on the Day
This workshop is limited to a minimum of 4 and maximum of 6 students. In the unlikely event of not reaching minimum numbers, the course will be postponed to the next available date.
Locations may vary according to weather conditions. The location will be sent to you the night before the workshop following checking the weather forecast.