RIEDEL Sensory Tasting - Performance Series
Gift vouchers available for purchase!
Select “gift this class” and giftees can redeem towards a date of their choice
RIEDEL SENSORY TASTING - PERFORMANCE SERIES
$220 worth of RIEDEL that you keep plus a guided tasting for just $119
Experience how the right glassware can enhance your wine drinking experience, plus take home your own RIEDEL Performance Tasting Set valued at $220!
As you are guided through four premium wines, you will be amazed at how dramatically the shape and quality of a glass affects a wine’s aromas, flavours and balance.
Did you know that the shape and size of your glass will affect the aroma, flavour and overall profile of wine?
A RIEDEL Sensory Tasting is an entertaining and educational opportunity to explore how the right glassware can enhance your wine drinking experience. The tasting demonstrates the important role a wine glass plays in wine enjoyment. This fascinating class incorporates decades of research and development in grape varietal specific glassware and will give you a glimpse into RIEDEL's 260-year history of design and invention.
With the use of four glasses from one of their newest series, RIEDEL Performance, you can see for yourself why shape matters. This series is the first designed by both Georg and Maximilian Riedel, 10th and 11th generations, who joined forces to bring wine lovers their most technologically advanced series yet. RIEDEL Performance combines decades of experience in grape varietal specific glassware with an optic effect that heightens the drinker’s experience.
The tasting features four RIEDEL Performance - Sauvignon Blanc, Oaked Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Cabernet Sauvignon. As you taste through four varietally matched premium wines you'll be amazed at how the shape of a glass affects a wine’s aroma and flavour dramatically.
Participants will walk away with a RIEDEL Performance Tasting Set valued at $220
Glasses used in the session are participants to take when the evening concludes.
What you will learn
- Taste 4 premium wines varietally matched to RIEDEL Performance
- Experience the difference Grape Varietal Specific glassware can make
- Receive $220 worth of Premium RIEDEL glassware for just $119
What you will get
- A guided tasting and premium glassware
What to bring
- A willing palate and open mind
What to wear
Smart casual attire
All wine lovers
Armadale Cellars is about providing you with a memorable experience. Their courses in Melbourne are legendary for information, cutting edge wines and an awesome social atmosphere. Armadale Cellars has been a wine educator for over 20 years.
As one of Melbourne's leading independant retailer, Armadale Cellars team is led by Roseworthy graduate Phil Hude who is renowned for his no-nonsense and no-compromise attitude to wine as well as securing some of the leading figures in Australia wine industry to help present his informative and fun-filled courses and special events.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a transfer or credit note.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A transfer can be requested 7 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
Terms & Conditions
1. There are no refunds for Courses & Events.
2. If you are unable to attend an event or course at/with Armadale Cellars you must inform us (at a minimum) 1 full week (7 days) prior in writing/email and we can transfer you to another course or event. After that, it is your responsibility to fill the spot with a friend, family or anyone you deem to substitute for you, otherwise seat/booking lapses .
3. No transfers will be given within 1 week of the course/event start date.
4. Public transport is best way to get to events/courses and if driving we request that all participants park on High Street (where there are no parking restrictions after 6.30pm).
5. Gift certificate/bookings valid within 36 months of purchase. Certificates/bookings are not redeemable for cash or wine, nor refundable.