Zoom demo - Thermomix Modes Demonstration (Free)
This free demo will help you explore modes. If you're a host, you'll receive complimentary gifts, being able to take advantage of the most current host rewards as a bonus.
Why would you choose me (Chef Bec) for your virtual demo?
Most of my readers follow me for the extra science lessons I give. 🤣🤣🤣 do you? The value of a little bit of knowledge in this area helps so much in the kitchen.
This new demo is all about brunch, but of course, I've added many tips that can be used in many recipes. I'll share all my chef tips for making each dish perfect every time.
What you will learn
- Learn some extra chef tips about making perfect savory scones
- Learn chef tips about eggs and poaching
- Learn about all the "modes". Do you use them all?
What you will get
- A voucher from Bec's Table
- Being a host will entitle you to Thermomix host rewards
- You will receive an Interactive Digital Cookbook
What to bring
- No need to bring anything but a cuppa or a glass of wine 😉
What to wear
It's a Zoom, you can even be in your jarmies. 🤣🤣🤣
Thermomix (TM6) owners and non Thermomix owners that want to know more.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
- A refund can be requested 4 days before class starts. An admin fee of AU$10.00 applies.
- A transfer can be requested 4 days before the class starts. An admin fee of AU$10.00 applies.
- A credit note can be requested 4 days before the class starts. An admin fee of AU$10.00 applies.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone who participates in any classes or attends any events at Bec's Table Cooking School or is organised by Bec's Table Cooking School must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Bec's Table Cooking School.