Chocolate Delectable Delights Making Class
This is a hands on interactive chocolate making class. Throughout this class, you will learn:
- How to temper chocolate - two differences techniques
- How to make honeycomb and coat It with chocolate
- How to make rocky road bites
- How to make almond clusters
- How to make dipped oranges
What you will learn
- Tempering chocolate
- How to cook honeycomb
- Coating almond, honeycomb and oranges with cho
What you will get
- All the chocolate that they crea
Free off site parking along Nelson Rd
What to bring
What to wear
Casual clothing, closed shoes and hair tied up
My name is Arno Backes, I hold a Master Degree in chocolatier and patisserie. With a keen eye for detail, I have devoted myself to creating superb chocolate and patisserie creations that taste as good as they look. After working in London, Zurich, Berlin and Munich, I passed my Master Degree as Dux of 2000 Master. In 2004, I arrived in Australia and joined the then newly established Koko Black, being one of the main drivers to grow the brand to 6 stores. In 2008, I opened Ganache Chocolate with heart and soul, growing a well-known brand in Australia with 3 stores. I also established a chocolate school in my kitchen and demonstrated chocolate classes and events for corporate companies.
I was chosen to appear on The Shark Tank and joined forces with Selenes Chocolate in 2018 and existing in 2020.
Master Chocolatier has an average rating of 5.0 for their other classes.See other reviews
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A refund can be requested 3 days before class starts. An admin fee of AU$10.00 applies.
- A transfer can be requested 3 days before the class starts. An admin fee of AU$10.00 applies.
- A credit note can be requested 3 days before the class starts. An admin fee of AU$10.00 applies.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Master Chocolatier or organised by Master Chocolatier must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Master Chocolatier
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Master Chocolatier unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Master Chocolatier classes and events or on Master Chocolatier premises. (For use of Master Chocolatier marketing materials).