Come and have a go at kiteboarding. The 5-hour group lesson is the ultimate package for those wanting to have a feel for this amazing sport. Feel the sensation of one of these powerful kites. One of our qualified instructors will be right by your side all the way!
Safety and Certification
Our Motto – Safety, Fun, Excitement, Freedom, Community Friendship.
Our students gain a working knowledge of all aspects of safety involved in this powerful sport. We adhere strictly to International Kiteboarding Organisation – IKO standards. As our student, you will receive a qualification to prove that you have this safety knowledge.
We take you through everything from Zero to Hero. This includes:
- Full kite control
- Body dragging downwind and upwind
- Launching and landing your kite
- Complete equipment setup and knowledge
- Emergency self landing
- Self rescue
- Riding the board
We also discuss:
- Location analysis
- The wind window
- Being a safe and courteous rider (kiteboarding etiquette)
- Where to rig your gear safely and confidently
- Lots of pro tips we’ve come to learn over the years
All training is in line with IKO standards.
We can teach you everything you need to know and do to become an independent and confident kiteboarder.
Duration: 10 Hours
- Ultimate package for those wanting to have a feel for this amazing sport.
- Gain a working knowledge of all aspects of safety involved in this powerful sport.
- Feel the sensation of one of our powerful kites.
- One of our qualified instructors will be right by your side all the way!
- All training is in line with IKO standards.
- Sun screen
- Camera - If your family or friends decide to come along and watch you, they are welcome to take photos.
- Rash vest or teeshirt
Bring something you can wear in the water and still remain comfortable.