The Red stage is for beginners. The red ball is larger than a yellow ball and doesn't bounce as high (just 25 percent compression), making it a breeze for even the youngest players to hit comfortably.
WHAT ARE THE 5 ELEMENTS TO TENNIS SUCCESS?
- Technique: How you hit the ball grips, swings, stance, action
- Tactics: Where to place the ball what shot to play when, styles of tennis, shot options
- Physical: How to move to the ball footwork, cardio, agility, balance, core strength
- Mental: Use self-talk language to get desired results focus, goals, visualization, strategy, concentration
- Management: Controlling all of the above, taking ownership of yourself and your game by using all five elements in harmony.
The courts and nets used in the Red stage are much smaller and easier for kids to around.
Court size: 3m x 8.23 or 6 m x 10.97 m
Tennis ball: red ball (25 percent compression)
Recommended racquet size: 21-23 inches
Duration: 45 minutes
- Technique: How you hit the ball grips, swings, stance, action.
- Tactics: Where to place the ball what shot to play when, styles of tennis, shot options.
- Physical: How to move to the ball footwork, cardio, agility, balance, core strength.
- Great way to meet new friends!
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher.
- Recommended racquet size: 21-23 inches
- Tennis ball: red ball (25 percent compression)
Sport shoe and clothes
Kids beginners 4 to 7 years old
Vendor sincce 2015
5 Elements to Tennis Success: Technique, Tactics, Physical, Mental & Management
At 5ETS the programs are aimed at building quality tennis players within a positive and energetic environment. Its our mission to help each individual find out more about themselves through challenges, growth and self discovery in tennis and to become just as passionate as we are about the game.
Respect, Confidence, Self Motivation, Belief and Team Work are key areas which each player will develop and understand through the help of the positive team at 5ETS.
Maximum participation, building positive interaction and healthy living are just some of the wonderful befits from becoming part of the program.