Are you one of those people who are fancied by the sounds of exotic foreign languages?
Bravissimi, an Italian pre-school caters to all those language lovers for whom Italian language is one of the most enchanting foreign languages.
Course schedule: Choose from Monday to Saturday classes.
From classic songs to art to operas, the magic of the Italian language has touched many lives. We assure you with our extensive experience in Italian language programs that most non-native speakers pick it up without much struggle.
Understanding the roots of the Italian language is easy at Bravissimi, for we create a really authentic ambience in our classes. From stories to songs to cooking activities, you will get a lot more than just learning to speak Italian for a casual conversation or flashing your language skills in front of your friends.
Learning the Italian language a few years ago meant going to a class and picking up the sounds by rote. If you shudder at the idea of going through scores of pages with monotonous instructions about how to learn to speak Italian, we completely empathise with you.
The experts at Bravissimi understand that learning any foreign language, especially a culturally rich one like Italian language requires various learning capabilities. Recognising sounds, associating letters with usage patterns and building contextual understanding are crucial skills.
Using their extensive experience in helping kids to learn Italian language and qualification in early education, our native teachers have designed a fun-filled and interesting format to help anyone learn to speak Italian – no matter what their age or race is.
We have specially designed educational tools to aid our teaching process. These scientifically designed aids which help learn to speak Italian with ease include posters, domino playing cards, workbooks and story books. We have after hours and adult classes for the interested. Come and learn to speak like a native, without much ado.
* All prices include an admin fee of $25
* Discounts available for siblings
* Prices may subject to change without prior notice
Duration: 45 minutes
- Your child will learn Italian effortlessly with interesting activities like games, songs, art, stories, dance and puppets.
- Learning a second language can help children improve their English verbal skills and general analytical skills, including maths.
- Enrol for the entire term (10 weekly sessions).
- Take advantage of the curriculum based on the current Italian Schooling System.
- Gain access to Bravissimi's own specialised educational equipment, from workbooks to games and posters.
- Improve overall cerebral development leading to better academic results, social and cultural awareness and economic employment prospects.
- Learn Italian from native Italian teachers and childhood experts.
- Your creativity and enthusiasm!
Casual. Optional: Bravissimi polo ($25)
6 Months - 3 Years
Vendor since 2015
Make your preschool kid learn Italian effortlessly with interesting activities like games, songs, art, stories, dance & puppets at Bravissimi.
About Bravissimi: We do what we love and love what we do.
Bravissimi in English means “Very good”. We love to encourage our students all the time.
Bravissimi is an engaging Italian pre-school that provides a fun and playful environment for children to grow, build confidence and achieve fluency of the Italian language.
Bravissimi aims to immerse its students and their parents with the Italian language and culture. Through games, songs, puppets, art, stories and dance.
Bravissimi allows Bright Little Stars to learn the Italian language naturally and effortlessly! This exciting program is designed and specialised for children 6 months to 5 years of age.
After school and adult classes are also available.
Giusi Galbo, a native Italian who holds formal qualifications in education and is an early childhood expert, created and perfected this program and also designed it’s lessons. It’s great to provide your children with an advantage to develop a second language that will offer them significant opportunities for their future.