If you have never made a loaf of bread, but always wanted to learn how, then the MakeBread Beginners Class is for you! Experience the wonderful taste and aroma of freshly baked bread.
This is a hands-on bread making class where you will make your dough from scratch using organic flour. Not only you will learn the basics of bread making, but handy tips, tricks and time-saving techniques as well.
Let us show you how easy and rewarding bread making is.
Additional Booking Information
- All bookings close 24th February 2017
- Places are limited to 12 participants.
- In the event of insufficient numbers, the class may be cancelled or postponed. You will be notified after bookings close and given the option of a full refund or a new date.
10 am -1 pm
- Bread making basics, ingredients and tools explained
- How to make, shape and bake yeasted breads
- To create different types of bread from the same dough
- Fresh yeast to use at home
- Step-by-step, easy to follow instructions and recipes
- Bread tastings
- Your baked goods
- Dough scraper
- Your enthusiasm!
- Camera/Phone to take photos
- Bag to take your baked goods home
Closed toe comfortable shoes, long hair tied back.
Vendor sincce 2017
Make Bread is a Melbourne based business specialising in hands-on bread making classes for the whole family. It also offers kids bread making birthday parties and incursions for schools, holiday programs and kindergartens.
The business was established in 2009 by founder Vesna Simic, a former teacher who is passionate about sharing her love for real, homemade bread combined with healthy eating and sustainable living.
Make Bread uses only certified organic flour and organic/natural ingredients free from artificial additives, colours and preservatives.