Over this 2x 3-hour master workshop, you'll be being given the opportunity to recreate this fabulous necklace. The techniques taught include right angle weave and
- Day 1: During the first workshop you'll use your right angle weave skills to create beads that will be the feature of the design.
- Day 2: The second half of the workshop I'll teach you how to master the triple strand necklace as we put the piece together.
A prior class in my right angle weave technique is a distinct advantage but not a must.
Duration: 2 x 3 Hours
- Right angle weave technique
- Mastering crimps, fasteners and clasps to finish jewellery professionally
- Customers learn how to create a necklace/bracelet including selecting base materials and finishing correctly with crimps and clasps for durable, sellable finishes.
- All materials included in the price of the workshop. The value of the materials is $120.
- Multistrand vintage inspired necklace
- Endless possibilites to further explore beading and creating jewellery
- Just your enthusiasm!
Vendor sincce 2017
When you step into Melbourne based jewellery designer AngelaClark's store front studio it becomes apparent that it is more than just a range of ready to wear jewellery. "I want to create jewellery that reflects my customer's personality and their own unique sense of style.
Combining treasured elements of the past with contemporary materials Angela creates unique timeless jewellery that can be worn everyday.
The ability to use carefully curated antique or vintage treasures she has sourced from around the world; buttons, buckles, beads, brooches, etc that have already existed for sometimes up to 120years is where inspiration begins. The longevity and craftsmanship of an antique treasure incorporated into a new piece of jewellery keeps the past alive while creating future heirlooms.
Creating jewellery that can be worn everyday is a driving consideration for Angela, her motto…..’don’t save it, wear it’ becomes apparent when you slip on a piece of her jewellery. Angela herself ever working, running around with children, grandchildren or chasing after her musician ‘other half’ to gigs, knows only too well how practical and comfortable jewellery needs to be while taking you from the office or school pick-up to a night on the town.
All too often an inherited piece of jewellery languishes in a drawer unworn as it doesn't fit its current owners aesthetic. Angela will work closely with clients to create a desired piece, whether its a simple remodel of something you own or an elaborate unique statement piece. Angela carefully takes into account your personal style and works with you to create the perfect piece of custom made jewellery.