Tasmania’s Rising Star
Where: In the Cellar at Armadale Cellars
When: Thursday 31st August, 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Investment: $ 99 – 5 courses and super premium wines
Winemaker Samantha Connew is making waves in Tassie. Possessing a pedigree other winemakers would envy, Samantha remains grounded and focused on one thing; the wine.
At Armadale Cellars we love supporting the ‘little guy’, and Stargazer is a ‘little guy’ to back.
Tiny production, passionate winemaking and minimal intervention makes for outstanding wine in our eyes, and we think Stargazer is the proof.
Coffin Bay Oysters
Jean Pernet Brut NV
Salmon en Baguette
Stargazer Riesling 2017
Phillippa’s Quiche Lorraine
Stargazer Tupelo 2017
Chicken & Tarragon terrine
Stargazer Chardonnay 2016
Andrew Blakes Beef Bourgogne with goats cheese mash and herbed peas
Stargazer Rada Pinot Noir/Pinot Meunier 2017
Stargazer Pinot Noir 2016
Join Samantha and Phil in the Cellars and taste some of the most exciting wines coming out of the Apple Isle.
Don’t hesitate as only 20 seats exist for this fabulous dinner
- Taste the full range including the brand new wine - Rada
- Meet Samantha Connew - winemaker
- Enjoy a decadent 5 course meal
Vendor sincce 2013
Armadale Cellars is about providing you with a memorable experience. Their courses in Melbourne are legendary for information, cutting edge wines and an awesome social atmosphere. Armadale Cellars has been a wine educator for almost 20 years.
As one of Melbourne's leading independant retailer, Armadale Cellars team is led by Roseworthy graduate Phil Hude who is renowned for his no-nonsense and no-compromise attitude to wine as well as securing some of the leading figures in Australia wine industry to help present his informative and fun-filled courses and special events.
1. Participants can change the date of their course, if requested, up to one calendar week before the commencement of the course. No refunds can be given for events or courses within one week of commencement.
2. We request that all participants park on High Street (where there are no parking restrictions after 6.30pm) when attending a wine course or event.
3. Gift certificate valid within 12 months of purchase. Certificates are not redeemable for cash or wine.