Grand Cru Burgundy at Saint Crispin
Clos de Tart, Chanson and Domaine de Courcel
Clos de Tart - One of the greatest wines in the world, at one of Melbourne’s best restaurants!
Where; Saint Crispin, 300 Smith Street, Collingwood
When; Tuesday 10th October, 7.00pm – 9.45pm
Investment; $199 – only 18 seats available
Clos de Tart has long been recognised as one of the best Grand Cru wines in Burgundy.
The wines produced from this magnificent vineyard are perfumed and elegant, but possess an undercurrent of power that is testament to the superiority of this special site.
An opportunity to taste this wine is extremely rare, so why not do so in the stylistic and elegant setting that is, Saint Crispin.
Sydney rock oyster, cucumber, lime, horseradish
Daosa Blanc de Blancs 2011 (From Magnum)
Scallop and crab raviolo, coastal herbs, fennel puree, crab emulsion
Chanson Chablis 2016
Chanson Chablis Fourchaume 2015
Chanson Pernand Vergelesses les Caradeux 2015
Caramelised veal sweetbread, sunflower, peas, wild garlic, almonds
Terre a Terre Summertown Pinot Noir 2016
Chanson Auxey Duresse 2015
Chanson Santenay Beauregard 1er Cru 2015
Chanson Pernand Vergelesses les Vergelesses 2014
Spring lamb, Romesco, savoury muesli, sheeps milk, baby leek
Courcel Pommard Croix Moires 2012
Clos de Tart Grand Cru 2014
Smart casual attire
Vendor since 2013
Armadale Cellars is about providing you with a memorable experience. Their courses in Melbourne are legendary for information, cutting edge wines and an awesome social atmosphere. Armadale Cellars has been a wine educator for almost 20 years.
As one of Melbourne's leading independant retailer, Armadale Cellars team is led by Roseworthy graduate Phil Hude who is renowned for his no-nonsense and no-compromise attitude to wine as well as securing some of the leading figures in Australia wine industry to help present his informative and fun-filled courses and special events.
There are no refunds for Courses & Events.
If you are unable to attend an event or course at Armadale Cellars you must inform us at a minimum 1 full week (7 days) prior in writing/email and we can transfer you to another course or event. After that, it is your responsibility to fill the spot with a friend or family member.
No transfers will be given within 1 week of the course/event start date.
1. There are no refunds for Courses & Events.
2. If you are unable to attend an event or course at Armadale Cellars you must inform us at a minimum 1 full week (7 days) prior in writing/email and we can transfer you to another course or event. After that, it is your responsibility to fill the spot with a friend or family member.
3. No transfers will be given within 1 week of the course/event start date.
4. We request that all participants park on High Street (where there are no parking restrictions after 6.30pm) when attending a wine course or event.
5. Gift certificate valid within 12 months of purchase. Certificates are not redeemable for cash or wine.