**Tickets now available for collection or local Melbourne delivery only**
ARMADALE CELLARS PRESENTS DALRYMPLE VINEYARDS WITH PETER CALDWELL
Virtual Tasting for Two
We invite you to another guided tasting this time featuring Tasmanian boutique winery based in Pipers River, Dalrymple.
You’ll be led by vigneron Peter Caldwell, who has applied his near two decade training in Burgundy, Bordeaux, New Zealand and California back to his home state of Tasmania.
Peter’s 10+ year tenure has enhanced the quality of these distinctive cool climate wines that Dalrymple has been known for since establishment in 1987. Peter specialised in Pinot Noir, creating single site wines from sub-regions of Tasmania with Burgundy-esque finesse.
This Zoom tasting will feature whites and reds from the region with six wines in total, access to special attendee-only discounts and a guided tasting from home all in one entertaining evening!
This event will be limited, so book your spot today!
How: Video chat using Zoom
Where: In your living room or from the patio!
When: Saturday 29th January, 4.30pm to 76.00 pm
Investment: $79* for two includes six 187mL bottle wine-pack and tutored tasting
(Note; $20 freight charge applicable outside of 25km from 3143, delivery cut-offs apply - see below)
*FREE delivery to Mornington Peninsula on our coast run - Tuesday 25th Jan*
Wines shown (some of these are limited):
Parish Coal River Valley Riesling 2021
Dalrymple Single Site Estate Cave Block Chardonnay 2019
Dalrymple Tasmanian Estate Pinot Noir 2020
Dalrymple Single Site Coal River Valley Pinot Noir 2018
Dalrymple Single Site Ouse Pinot Noir 2018 Limited
Dalrymple Single Site Swansea Pinot Noir 2017 Pre-release
Zoom link will be sent upon booking. Wine available for pickup or delivery*
This will sell out quickly so book early to avoid disappointment!
If any questions please contact Phil or the events team.
email@example.com Mob: 0419 576 513
firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: 9509 3055
Shipping details (please indicate when booking):
Pickup or delivery within 25km of Armadale - Free (dispatch/pick up from 1-2 days prior)
Interstate (Sydney Metro only) and outside 25km from Armadale - $20 (RSVP by Friday 21st Jan)
If an external delivery company is required for your address then unfortunately, because of current delays we cannot guarantee delivery of your pack by the time of the event. The event will be recorded and we can send you the link for you to view at a later date
What you will learn
- Tasting and discussion of Dalrymple's boutique wines
- Learn about Tasmanian wines and difference that sites can have on the wines
- How to enjoy a premium wine tasting via Zoom
What you will get
- Six premium wines to enjoy in specially curated 187 ml bottles, all from home
- A form guide with special Zoom pricing and a chance to win special prizes
What to bring
- Six stems/glassware,
- a PC/phone
- A tasting plate of your choice
What to wear
Dress for comfort, or get dressed-up.........your choice!
Anyone who likes wines from Tasmania, Pinor Noir fanatics or premium wine in general
Armadale Cellars is about providing you with a memorable experience. Their courses in Melbourne are legendary for information, cutting edge wines and an awesome social atmosphere. Armadale Cellars has been a wine educator for over 20 years.
As one of Melbourne's leading independant retailer, Armadale Cellars team is led by Roseworthy graduate Phil Hude who is renowned for his no-nonsense and no-compromise attitude to wine as well as securing some of the leading figures in Australia wine industry to help present his informative and fun-filled courses and special events.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a transfer or credit note.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A transfer can be requested 7 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
Terms & Conditions
1. There are no refunds for Courses & Events.
2. If you are unable to attend an event or course at/with Armadale Cellars you must inform us (at a minimum) 1 full week (7 days) prior in writing/email and we can transfer you to another course or event. After that, it is your responsibility to fill the spot with a friend, family or anyone you deem to substitute for you, otherwise seat/booking lapses .
3. No transfers will be given within 1 week of the course/event start date.
4. Public transport is best way to get to events/courses and if driving we request that all participants park on High Street (where there are no parking restrictions after 6.30pm).
5. Gift certificate/bookings valid within 36 months of purchase. Certificates/bookings are not redeemable for cash or wine, nor refundable.