Vintage Gold Cupcakes (Clarence Gardens, SA)
About This Class
What You Will Learn
- How to prepare their cupcakes for covering using buttercream,
- How to make and use dusts to make a metallic paint
- How to make accents such as Ruffles, bows and flowers.
What You Get
- You will take these gorgeous Vintage cupcakes home with you to enjoy
- A printed copy of your class notes for you to use at home to replicate these cupcake.
In this fondant cupcake class students will learn how to prepare their cupcakes to be covered in fondant. They will learn how to use and apply Boss Lace mould to their cupcakes. How to make a paint using dusts and rose spirit. They will also be familiarised with the silicone mould and how it is used to make specialty moulds. How to apply the paint to their fondant. Students will learn how to make bows, flowers and ruffled accents to finish off their cupcakes.
Other learning techniques
- How to roll out and cut fondant to size to cover cupcakes
- How to make an impression using an impression mat
- How to apply Boss Lace mould to cupcakes
- How to use petal dusts to enhance floral accents