This basic square class will introduce students to making clean and simple finished cakes and teach you all the skills and techniques needed to create a "gift box" themed cake finished with a beautiful bow.
Other Learning Outcomes
- How to mask a square cake in ganache using the ‘lid’ method and achieve a sharp finish
- How to knead, roll out and apply fondant to a cake
- How to use impression mats
- Basic Airbrushing
- How to make a 3D bow from gumpaste
- Learn how to level and prepare a square cake to get "Sharp Edges"
- How to add pattern to fondant using a stencil
- How to make an embossed bow decoration with gumpaste
- This gorgeous "gift box" themed cake
- Printed class notes so that you can re-create your cake
- Light refreshments will be provided (eg: coffee, tea and biscuits).
- Apron will be required to protect your clothes
Closed shoes are a must, please do NOT wear any open shoes (e.g. thongs)
Beginners to Intermediate Skill Level
Vendor since 2013
Bake Boss opened its doors in 2011 in Richmond Victoria, with the ever growing needs of Cake Decorators Bake Boss has also opened a store in Malaga Perth.
Bake Boss is committed to provide quality products at competitive prices along with excellent customer service.We are staffed by experienced Cake Decorators to help with your every need.
In addition to our product range we also offer Cake Decorating classes for all levels, from beginners to the professionals. Come in and join the excitement.
By purchasing this class you agree to our refund policy. If you are unable to attend the class(es) booked, please inform a staff member from your local store or contact us on (02) 9828 0717 no later than 30 days prior to the class commencing. If the cancellation is less than 30 days of the class date, you will need to find a replacement, if no replacement is available you will forfeit your place and payment - for any concerns please contact our Customer Service Team on (02) 9828 0717.
Please note that the booking fee is not refundable.
Payment of class or event is confirmation of your place(s) in the class. Minimum numbers apply for each class, if Bake Boss requires the class(es) to be postponed or cancelled, a refund or re-allocation to the same class or a different class of the same value will be offered. Please refer to the refund policy if you require a refund.