Special guest Teacher Michelle Carter from MRCcreation Cakes will take you through the steps and techniques to create this Geode Style Fondant Cake.
Learning outcomes are:
- How to stack, fill and cover a cake using the lid method from Mrccreations. To create a cake with straight lines and crisp edges.
- Cutting out a cavity for the geode crystals and learning how to place and colour to get the desired effect.
- How to marble fondant and apply to cake using MRCcreations Upside Down method.
- Learning how to airbrush onto Sugar roses
- How to paint Macarons (macarons are pre baked but Michelle will talk about the process to make these during the class)
Please note - Cake Topper not included, we do however have selected toppers to purchase in store on the day.
- Level, Torte & Ganache Round Cake
- Colouring Fondant for Marbled affect
- Create Geode style with Isomalt
- Your beautiful Geode Fondant Cake to take home and share with Family and Friends
- the skills to be able to recreate this at home (please note, notes are not provided for this class)
- Light Lunch will be provided
- Note pad and pen
Closed shoes are a must, please do NOT wear any open shoes (e.g. thongs)
Beginners to Intermediate Skill Level
Vendor since 2013
Bake Boss is committed to provide quality products at competitive prices along with excellent customer service. We are staffed by experienced Cake Decorators to help with your every need.
In addition to our product range we also offer Cake Decorating classes for all levels, from beginners to the professionals. Come in and join the excitement.
By purchasing this class you agree to our refund policy. If you are unable to attend the class(es) booked, please inform a staff member from your local store or contact us on (02) 9828 0717 no later than 30 days prior to the class commencing. If the cancellation is less than 30 days of the class date, you will need to find a replacement, if no replacement is available you will forfeit your place and payment - for any concerns please contact our Customer Service Team on (02) 9828 0717.
Please note that the booking fee is not refundable.
Payment of class or event is confirmation of your place(s) in the class. Minimum numbers apply for each class, if Bake Boss requires the class(es) to be postponed or cancelled, a refund or re-allocation to the same class or a different class of the same value will be offered. Please refer to the refund policy if you require a refund.