Special guest Teacher Michelle Carter from MRCcreation Cakes will take you through the steps and techniques to create this Roses Cake.
Learning outcomes are:
- Learn how to stack, fill and cover a cake using the lid method from Mrccreations. To create a cake with straight lines and crisp edges
- To apply buttercream in an ombre effect on the cake and using gold leaf to create a highlight finish
- SPECIAL Macaron Demo built into the class, this is a BONUS from Michelle
- How to use fresh florals and to correctly insert into the cake
Please note - Happy Birthday Cake Topper not included, we do however have selected toppers to purchase in store on the day.
- Level, Torte & Ombre Buttercream a Round Cake
- Macaron Demo
- Arrange Fresh Florals
- Your beautiful Roses Cake to take home and share with Family and Friends
- the skills to be able to recreate this at home (please note, notes are not provided for this class)
- Light freshments are provided
- Note pad and pen
Closed shoes are a must, please do NOT wear any open shoes (e.g. thongs)
Beginners to Intermediate Skill Level
Vendor since 2013
Bake Boss is committed to provide quality products at competitive prices along with excellent customer service. We are staffed by experienced Cake Decorators to help with your every need.
In addition to our product range we also offer Cake Decorating classes for all levels, from beginners to the professionals. Come in and join the excitement.
By purchasing this class you agree to our refund policy. If you are unable to attend the class(es) booked, please inform a staff member from your local store or contact us on (02) 9828 0717 no later than 30 days prior to the class commencing. If the cancellation is less than 30 days of the class date, you will need to find a replacement, if no replacement is available you will forfeit your place and payment - for any concerns please contact our Customer Service Team on (02) 9828 0717.
Please note that the booking fee is not refundable.
Payment of class or event is confirmation of your place(s) in the class. Minimum numbers apply for each class, if Bake Boss requires the class(es) to be postponed or cancelled, a refund or re-allocation to the same class or a different class of the same value will be offered. Please refer to the refund policy if you require a refund.