Pink Wonderland Christmas Cake (Strathpine, QLD)
Learn how to create this magical Pink Wonderland Cake to share with your loved ones at Christmas time!
Learning outcomes are:
- Level, stack and apply a water colour effect buttercream to a round cake with smooth, sharp edges
- Create a Drip on the cake
- Decorate Cookies with Fondant and Royal Icing and make Cookie Pops as a topper
- Decorate the cake with fondant details, Silver Leaf and Buttercream Piping
What you will learn
- How to Torte and Buttercream a round cake with sharp edges
- Create a drip on the cake
- Decorate Cookies and make Cookie Pops
What you will get
- Your magical wonderland creation to take home and enjoy with your family and friends
- Printed class notes so that you can re-create your cake
What to bring
- Light refreshments will be provided (eg: coffee, tea and biscuits).
What to wear
Closed shoes are a must, please do NOT wear any open shoes (e.g. thongs)
Beginners to Intermediate Skill Level
Bake Boss is committed to provide quality products at competitive prices along with excellent customer service. We are staffed by experienced Cake Decorators to help with your every need.
In addition to our product range we also offer Cake Decorating classes for all levels, from beginners to the professionals. Come in and join the excitement.
Bake Boss has an average rating of 4.8 for their other classes.See other reviews
By purchasing this class you agree to our refund policy. If you are unable to attend the class(es) booked, please inform a staff member from your local store or contact us on (02) 9828 0717 no later than 30 days prior to the class commencing. If the cancellation is less than 30 days of the class date, you will need to find a replacement, if no replacement is available you will forfeit your place and payment - for any concerns please contact our Customer Service Team on (02) 9828 0717.
Please note that the booking fee is not refundable.
Terms & Conditions
Payment of class or event is confirmation of your place(s) in the class. Minimum numbers apply for each class, if Bake Boss requires the class(es) to be postponed or cancelled, a refund or re-allocation to the same class or a different class of the same value will be offered. Please refer to the refund policy if you require a refund.