- $495 per student
- $50 to secure a spot
- $395 Super Early Bird
- $445 Early Bird
- $800 for a group of 2 kids
- $1125 for a group of 3 kids
Requirements for this class:
- Packed Lunch & Snacks — We will provide refreshments throughout the day, but your child will be required to bring their own lunch & any snacks.
- Writing tools — Please have your child bring their pencil case containing pencils, textas and markers for use throughout the program.
- Laptop — The kids will be using software and different online platforms for the workshop. Tablets have very limited accessibility to the workshop's activities so a laptop is the recommended device. A Mac is preferred, but a recent PC laptop also works— preferably with Chrome or Mozilla Firefox installed as the browser.
- USB Port and administrator access (on laptop) — in order to use the Arduino hardware on the computer.
- Arduino IDE installed on the computer— In order to program the Arduino hardware, this software is required. Please follow the installation instructions from this link.
About Kids Coding
Coding is one of the world's most widely used languages. As more and more of our world relies on software to power it, being able to understand and affect it means having the ability to control our future.
Throughout o2-dayday coding workshop, taught by developers in the industry, we teach your children how to understand the underlying technology which is shaping the world around them.
Not only will your children learn how to build their own websites, they'll also use Arduino kits to see how software and hardware interact."
Everyone should know how to program a computer, because it teaches you how to think" - Steve Jobs
What people say about Lemonade Stand
"Thank you for a fun, interactive and thought-provoking 2 days. My son Conor had an absolute ball, and is brimming with ideas and enthusiasm! You obviously love what you do, and more importantly, the kids do too." - Kristen, Parent
"The pitches I saw today were better than many adults I've seen pitch." Steve Baxter, Shark Tank
"It's not boring school. We make websites and we learn businesses and stuff, however at school it's just maths and English. Everybody should get the chance to do this — it's epic." Maxim, Student. April '16
- The fundamentals of programming, including object, variables and functions
- Debugging, computational thinking, logic, and coding best practices.
- Build a website from scratch with HTML/CSS
- Packed Lunch & Snacks
- Writing Tools
- USB Port and administrator access (on laptop)
- Arduino IDE installed on the computer
This program is designed for 9-12 year old kids.
Vendor since 2015
Open Innovation Hub where Startups and Corporates alike can Learn, Connect, and Innovate - together.
Offering short, high-impact classes and workshops on Lean Startup, Digital Marketing, Data Science, Design Thinking and Agile Methodologies.
Disrupt yourself, before someone else does.
Collective Campus requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Collective Campus to organise a refund or transfer
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Collective Campus or organised by Collective Campus must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Collective Campus.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Collective Campus unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Collective Campus classes and events or on Collective Campus's premises. (For use of Collective Campus marketing materials).
Collective Campus requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.