Chanel Watercolour Online class + Paintbox
Watercolour workshop for everyone
From the comfort of your home, share an artisan experience with friends, family, colleagues or like-minded others.
Save time, make it easy for yourself - this watercolour LIVE class includes all the materials
you need for this class.
- Make sure to have Zoom a link will be sent when you receive your order confirmation.
- Download and register for a free Basic account. You’ll need this to join!
- Zoom is free and easy to use on any device - smartphone, tablet or laptop.
Christina is an experienced (illustrator & designer) and will be painting alongside you to provide guidance on how to mix colours as well as different painting techniques.
No experience necessary so grab a glass of wine or tea and snacks and let's paint!
In just one session you will painting a beautiful masterpiece
Cost is $65 for Live zoom Class with Paintbox Delivery
What happens next
You'll receive a link to a Zoom meeting.
On the day of the class, use that link to join the class.
You can easily ask questions & receive immediate responses.
It’s the perfect moment, for you to unleash your inner creative.
What is included:
- LIVE Zoom Guided class
1 x Watercolour paint (12 colours)
1 x A4 pad watercolour paper (15 Sheets)
1 x Watercolour paint palette
1 x Homedrawn A5 colour wheel
2 x Watercolour brushes
2 x Lead pencil
What you will need:
Clean work area
Paper towel/towel to clean brushes
If you purchase a paintbox simply ALLOW 7 day delivery prior to class
- Remember to wear clothing you do not mind getting paint on and always have fun!
Note: Once purchase is made we will add you to the Zoom and send you a link to the event.
- Watercolour techniques
- Blending colours
- Interact with creatives
- One final masterpiece
- LIVE Zoom Class
- Paintbox delivery
- Water jar
- Paper towel
- Clean work area
Must be over 16+, enjoys art, wants to learn a new skill
Vendor since 2020
A design studio by Senior designer and Illustrator Christina.
Offering a full service boutique specialising in creative outputs.
Our identity originated through watercolour illustrations published in magazines, billboards and event campaigns. This has since eventuated into an independent design studio where I teach classes in person and online.
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Homedrawn requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. Homedrawn has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Homedrawn does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Homedrawn to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Homedrawn, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Homedrawn or organised by Homedrawn must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Homedrawn
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Homedrawn unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Homedrawn classes and events or on Homedrawn premises. (For use of Homedrawn marketing materials).
Homedrawn requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Homedrawn, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.