- The basics of the skills required to build a successful beginning golfers game.
- Develop a foundation of skill that can be enhanced to finetune your performance.
- Understand the clubs and swing to use in the situations you will encounter when you play golf
- Why the ball either flies through the air or rolls along the ground
- Advice about how to modify your technique for improved performance.
- Equipment advice
- Strategy advice
- Practice exercises to continue to develop your performance.
- Safety and Etiquette advice
We will lend you golf clubs for your sessions, if you do not own your own. When it is time for you to buy, we have an extensive range of equipment available, that can be fitted to your needs
Ivanhoe Public Golf Course is an 18 hole, fully public golf course. Our course caters for all golfers, from absolute beginners up to club members playing regular weekly competitions, and everyone in between. When it is time for you to join a club and get a handicap, we have two men’s clubs and two ladies’clubs who would make you most welcome. If coming for a game, be sure to book in on 9499 7001.
Our facility boasts:
- 18 hole Public Golf Course
- Pro Shop – for all your golf equipment needs
- Function Room
- Golf Coaching – Private and Group
- Golf Coaching Fairway
- Indoor Learning Centre
- Practice Putting Green
- Practice Chipping Green
- Free on-site Parking
We would love to see you here!
Duration: 150 Minutes per class, paced to suit the class The Program runs for 3 consecutive days, starting at the same time each day. Minimum 3 people to start. Maximum of 8.
- The basics of the skills required to build a successful golfers game.
- Develop a foundation of skill that can be enhanced to finetune your child's performance.
- Understanding the clubs and swing to use in the situations your child will encounter when playing golf
- A qualified, experienced and dedicated PGA professional coach, committed to improving your child's golf performance and golfing enjoyment
- Your child playing shots under the watchful eye of their PGA coach
- A positive learning experience
- The opportunity for your child to make new friends
- Your Golf Set and Golf Bag. If you do not have your set or bag with you, we can provide them for your lesson free of charge.
- Water bottle
- A hat and sunscreen if it's sunny
- A snack
- A can-do attitude
Clothing that is suitable for expected weather conditions, and allowing freedom of movement. Golf shoes or other flat soled shoes or runners
Children aged 6 – 12, either new or experienced golfers