WHY ATTEND A CONFERENCE IN A BORING HOTEL WHEN YOU CAN ATTEND OUR CANDLE MAKERS' CONFRENCE ON THE BEAUTIFUL
Royal Caribbean’s Voyager of the Seas
Candle Makers Mini-Symposium
4 days | 3 nights from $999*pp departs Sydney 22 October 2020
Your Package Includes:
- A fully escorted cruise with your host Frosa Katsis.
- Mini-symposium Registration
- Copy of all notes and dscussions
- Private conference facilities.
- All meals
- All cruise ship inclusions.
- Meet and greet
- Rest, relaxation and great company
Day 1: Sydney. Embark on Royal Caribbean's Voyager of the Seas.
Relax and settle into your cabin. Complete your Candle Makers Symposium registration.
Day 2: At Sea.
After breakfast meet your host in the conference centre for the introduction and the start of meetings.
- Standardization of candles: Do we need it to improve quality and safety of candles?
- Testing our candles
- Waxes & their characteristics
- Wicks - single, multi, wood and cotton
- Candle making techniques
- Q & A
Day 3: At Sea A chance to catch up with your fellow chandlers in day 2 of meetings and then enjoy your free time. Dinner, the pool, the entertainment.
- New trends in the industry
- Marketing your candles- Create An Experience
- Fragrances and how to use them to evoke memories
- Q & A
Day 4: Return to Sydney and disembark.
Farewell your fellow cruising companions until we meet again.
Important: Non-participating guests will receive a $150 discount on their cruise fare. PLEASE USE THE COME WITH A FRIEND OPTION TO BOOK BOTH AT THE SAME TIME.
Registration and notes are included in your cruise cost.
All travel arrangements are booked through Travel Managers Australia Pty Limited T/A Crafty Adventures Travel and is subject to the booking conditions of TMA which can be found at:
Your $300 initial deposit will be forwarded to Travel Managers to confirm your booking.
- Marketing, business, networking, suppliers, brand development, regulatory requirements
- A fully escorted cruise with your host Frosa Katsis. Mini-symposium Registration Copy of all notes and dscussions Private conference facilities. All meals All cruise ship inclusions. Meet and greet Rest, relaxation and great company
To be advised.
- No, all materials supplied
Candle makers, suppliers, businesses
Vendor since 2013
Soy-Candles Online is proud to produce a range of Natural Vegetable Soy Candles
PLEASE call Frosa for any enquiries re: classes 0409821444 Gasworks is our host, the staff cannot answer any specific questions re: workshops. Thankyou
We love soy candles and we love to teach the art of candle making, but this is not like other classes. We teach in a way that is simple to follow, without complicating the process with temperature concerns and without fuss.
That's not to say we don't worry about it, but there are simple methods that we can teach you that allows you to have your wax at the right temperature for melting, mixing and pouring. Everyone should have the opportunity to make these lovely candles. Why not join us?
Our classes are hands-on, so you get the experience in handling the wax. Yes, you will make mistakes at the start, but it's all about the learning. You will quickly become proficient using our method and will be making beautiful candles very quickly.
We will supply you with templates for wick sizing, fragrance blending charts, colour blending charts, lists of recommended suppliers and even a copy of our candle making workbook. And if you have queries after the class, we are more than happy to help.
See you soon.
Cruise deposit is non-refundable due to the nature of the cruise.
Refunds are not given if you do not turn up to the class. We will transfer you if 48 hours notice is given for workshops only.
We always have people on our waiting lists, so please advise us in you cannot attend to avoid forfeiting the class.
A 48 Hour cancellation applies to workshops. If you cannot make it on your booking date, we are happy to offer you another date.
This does NOT APPLY to the cruise conference. Initail 33% payment for cruise is non-refundable. Final payment for cruise must be made 4 months before the sail date.