Tiny tumblers and flyers aged 2-4 years improve balance, coordination and social skills in this fun, casual class.
Parents must remain in the space for the duration of the class. Activities include tumbling, basic skills with hoops, balls and ribbons, balancing and games to improve confidence and make friends.
Duration: 60 Minutes
- Improve balance, coordination and social skills in this fun, casual class.
- Tumbling, basic skills with hoops, balls and ribbons, balancing and games to improve confidence.
- Explore and enhance your kid's potential.
- Great way to make new friends!
- Parents must remain in the space for the duration of the class.
Comfortable clothing that won't restrict your kid's movement.
Kids 2-4 years old
Vendor since 2016
Swoop Physical Theatre was born in 2004 and has since spread a love for physical theatre to thousands of kids, adults, teachers and students. Swoop has previously been the theatre in residence at Glen Street Theatre in Belrose, taught at hundreds of schools throughout NSW and has held numerous professional development workshops for Australian drama teachers.
What will you learn with Swoop?
Swoop teaches a variety of skills including (but not limited to):
- Drama skills
- Circus skills: hula hoop, juggling, tumbling, acrobalance, static trapeze, silks, stilt walking
- Physical theatre performance skills
- Self confidence, body awareness and collaborative skills