Delight your guests and invite them to an art party at The Art Factory. Our vibrant art studios are the perfect atmosphere for a celebration!
We have a fantastic range of activities to inspire boys and girls from 4 years of age through to some sophisticated crafts for teens. Your guests will all have fun creating a masterpiece that they will be thrilled to take home at the end of the party. Parties are hosted by our enthusiastic team of party hosts who are passionate about art and love working with kids.
We offer 90 minute parties for kids 4-7 yrs and offer the choice of a 2 hour option for kids 8 years and older.
For the first part of the party, the kids participate in the art workshop, creating their masterpiece. Our staff lead them through the workshop, ensuring all kids make something fantastic and have a great time in the process. During this time the birthday child sits in our spectacular birthday throne and all the guests contribute in a special wish pot that is later presented to the birthday child. The last 30 mins is time for the party food and birthday cake. At the completion of the party the kids collect their masterpieces to take home.
Our party venues only cater for one party at a time, so your function will be private and completely hosted by our wonderful and experienced party hosts.
Activity Choices for Kids:
- Mosaic shapes: Owls/cupcakes/rectangles etc
- Groovy no-sew fleecy pillows
- Vintage canvas creations
- Beads and Charms Jewelry
- Cute Kimmi Doll Canvases
- Fabulous Fashion Design Canvas
- Gorgeous Name Canvas
- Decorated Lanterns
- Painted Wall Owls
- Denim Journal
Duration: 2 Hours Parties can be held Fridays after school, all day Saturdays and Sundays as well as during the week depending on availability.
- Cultivate your creativity
- How to cooperate and have fun with other kids
- Create a cute 3D house
- Each guest takes home their masterpiece!
- We can provide catering for $5 per child, or you can BYO party food.
- Our catering includes cocktail sausages, fairy bread, chips and cheezles, freddo frog and drinks (water/cordial)
- You can use our serving platters and large bowls
- Colourful invitations
- The birthday child nominates one art activity for the party. This must be done upon booking the party. Most activities offer options for boys and girls
- Balwyn has an oven and stove you can use in food preparation. Malvern and Essendon are limited to microwaves only.
- You and your guests are invited to make use of our coffee and tea facilities at no extra cost. Everything is provided, including milk.
- BYO birthday cake. We have a freezer for ice-cream cakes – pls bring cones/cups
- If you choose to BYO food, please bring plates, cups, spoons as required
Kids party for ages 8-14
Vendor sincce 2012
The Art Factory is a vibrant art studio that facilitates art programs and creative events in our 3 studios across Melbourne, or on location. From kid's parties and school holiday programs to corporate workshops, be inspired by our fantastic instructors and endless supply of creative ideas and discover your inner artist.
Emma Light, Victorian College of the Art Graduate and Artist, established The Art Factory in 1999 out of a passion for art and a joy for nurturing creativity. Amy Samovitz, Manager, is an early childhood professional who believes in the enormous benefits of creative expression and exploration.
Together they have expanded The Art Factory to offer a range of inspirational art programs in three studios across Melbourne. The Art Factory goes beyond the studio as well, setting up art activities at all sorts of events and functions that need a big burst of creativity!