Recharge with Art & Mindfulness at this relaxing weekend workshop. The workshop includes a brief guided meditation to focus on the body, time to explore art materials, and drawing guidance to support your creative expression.
Bring your own watercolours & brushes, colour pencils and paper.
What you will learn
- Learn easy and relaxing techniques to explore your art materials and your natural creativity
What you will get
- Brief guided meditation to focus on the body and breath
- Guidance throughout the creation process to support your exploration
What to bring
- BYO materials - you'll need watercolour paints and brushes, 2B graphite pencil, colour pencils and cartridge paper.
What to wear
Comfortable clothing that you don't mind getting stains on!
These sessions are for anyone who wants to use creativity to support their mental wellbeing..
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Vivid Art Therapy requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. Vivid Art Therapy has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Vivid Art Therapy does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Vivid Art Therapy to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Vivid Art Therapy, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Vivid Art Therapy or organised by Vivid Art Therapy must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Vivid Art Therapy
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Vivid Art Therapy unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Vivid Art Therapy classes and events or on Vivid Art Therapy premises. (For use of Vivid Art Therapy marketing materials).
Vivid Art Therapy requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Vivid Art Therapy, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.