What will you choose? Crochet projects, knitting, macrame?? Choose your craft and make this workshop your own. In this scheduled 2 hour workshop, you choose the kit, or materials, that you want to purchase from A good place to start and work on a project with assistance and comradery amongst fellow crafters.
These workshops are a great opportunity to continue practising skills that you have learnt in one of our classes or developing new skills and crafting confidence.
It’s all about fun so bring your friends and enjoy a barista made coffee while you craft and meet likeminded people. Come once or keep coming back and create your own craft community.
Please let us know if the scheduled dates don’t fit into your lifestyle so that new dates can be added as needed.
- Choose what you would like to learn
- Additional guidance in addition to kit instructions available
- Share skills and knowledge with the group
- The confidence and support to try new crafts
- Work alongside a fun, social group
- Barista made Coffee or loose-leaf tea
- Purchase your kit at checkout or choose at the workshop
Casual and relaxed
Craft lovers that want to try something new
Vendor since 2017
Are you looking for a fun, social, relaxed way to learn a new skill? Are you resisting the idea that beautiful skilled handcrafts may disappear within a generation?
A Good Place To Start provides workshops with the time, space, materials and instruction to allow you to indulge your creativity while sharing good food and conversation with kindred spirits.
- Bookings are non-refundable. You may transfer your booking to a second party if you are unable to attend. Please inform A good place to start of the transfer via email
- Transfer can be requested to another date for the same workshop with 48 hours’ notice if available.
- In the rare event that a workshop is cancelled by A good place to start, the participant can choose a full reimbursement to be provided within 3 days of the cancellation or the opportunity to transfer to a new date within 12 months of the cancellation.
A good place to start Workshop Terms and conditions
Registering for a workshop with A good place to start indicates your agreement with the terms and conditions set out below.
- Payment can be accepted via this booking portal. Workshop places are limited so we encourage early booking to avoid disappointment.
- A good place to start may photograph or film parts of the event for promotional purposes. If you do not consent to your image being shared please express in writing to A good place to start prior to the event. Participants are encouraged to share photos of the event on social media and tag @agoodplaceto_start #agoodplacetostart
- All A good place to start workshop content including, but not limited to - worksheets, resources, materials, methodology, techniques and systems are intellectual property and all rights are reserved. Participants shall not use or distribute A good place to start’s Intellectual Property for anything other than personal use.
- The Participant agrees that attending a Workshop does not qualify the Participant to carry out any form of training using methods taught.
- The Participant shall not use AGPTS’s Intellectual Property for commercial gain or for any purpose other than for which it was provided.
- The participant acknowledges and agrees that A good place to start is not responsible for, and will not be held liable for, theft or damage to the participant’s personal property at the venue prior to, during or after the workshop.
In the event that you do not agree with the above Terms & Conditions you may request a full refund within 48 hours of the date of receipt of your booking confirmation.