INTERMEDIATE RED WINE4 WEEK COURSE
Taste over $2000 of premium red wines from all over the world.
Taste wines from premium producers such as; Tapanappa, Guigal, Isole e Olena, Cullen, Moss Wood, SC Pannell, Teyssier, Faiveley, John Duval, Kilikanoon, Bass Phillip and much more!
The course provides an in depth focus on the key grape varieties used in red wine production in Australia today; Pinot Noir, Shiraz, the Bordeaux family (Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Malbec and Petit Verdot) and emerging varieties (Sangiovese, Nebbiolo, Tempranillo etc.).
Participants will be guided through each week by one of our highly qualified tutors.
Topics covered will include; production methods, key regions and appellations, key grape characteristics and winemaking considerations.
- Taste over $2000 of premium red wines from all over the world.
- Understand the process of red wine making from vine to bottle
- Learn how to analyse the subtleties and nuances of the different styles and regions
Vendor sincce 2013
Armadale Cellars is about providing you with a memorable experience. Their courses in Melbourne are legendary for information, cutting edge wines and an awesome social atmosphere. Armadale Cellars has been a wine educator for almost 20 years.
As one of Melbourne's leading independant retailer, Armadale Cellars team is led by Roseworthy graduate Phil Hude who is renowned for his no-nonsense and no-compromise attitude to wine as well as securing some of the leading figures in Australia wine industry to help present his informative and fun-filled courses and special events.
1. Participants can change the date of their course, if requested, up to one calendar week before the commencement of the course. No refunds can be given for events or courses within one week of commencement.
2. We request that all participants park on High Street (where there are no parking restrictions after 6.30pm) when attending a wine course or event.
3. Gift certificate valid within 12 months of purchase. Certificates are not redeemable for cash or wine.