Ever wanted to invite the fairies or miniature animals to come and live in your garden? Make your own fairy garden or animal world in this 1 hour workshop. Make sure you select one of these times:
- 9.00am - 10.00am session
- 10.15am - 11.15am session
- 11.30am - 12.30pm session
We have plenty of crafty supplies to create endless possibilities! Sensory craft at its best... with wool, sequins, wooden sticks, glitter, pipe cleaners and more. Each child can choose a figurine fairy or animal to inhabit your child's world.
We are located at Maroubra Bay and an exact location will be shared at the time of enrolment.
Our craft sanctuary is a place to set free the imagination. When we craft, we play, love and share! Soon we'll be delivering craft kits to your door!
Recommended for all ages. For younger kids, parents are welcome to stay to assist. There are limited spots and bookings essential.
In this Spring Holiday Workshop we will be making Fairy Gardens or Animal Worlds! Loads of craft choices and your pick of a figurine fairy or animal.
- What can you do with a bit of turf? Turn it into a fairy garden? A playground? A circus?
- A sensory experience, with wool, pipe cleaners, yarn, sequins, glue, glitter, styrofoam etc.
- Includes your choice of toy to inhabit this world... fairy, elephant etc.
- All materials and equipment supplied
- Take home bag
- A Fairy Garden or Animal world to take home
- A sense of imagination!
We will get dirty, so some clothes that would love a bit of dirt will be good.
4 years + unaccompanied. Parents and guardians are welcome to come along to assist children 4 years or younger.
Vendor sincce 2017
In a beautiful Sydney coastal setting, we run after school Craft Clubs for kids! At Artisan at Home, we celebrate handmade, even when it’s ‘rustic’! We have created a beautiful space for your child to feel safe and free to express their creativity. A lot of kids are disappointed when their parents come to pick them up!
Watch out for our special holiday workshops which run for 3 hours and you bring your own snacks.
We love our small groups and only have a maximum of 8 mini-artisans at one time. Watch this space for some exciting take home kits to enjoy!
Refunds are only offered when a workshop is cancelled.
A workshop will only be cancelled if there are insufficient numbers or the tutor is unexpectedly unavailable.
The amount refunded will be the amount paid at the time of enrolment.
We love your interest in craft and want to ensure you have a great experience. Please be aware of the following:
- Carefully check the date and location before you commit to enrolling as we only offer refunds when a workshop is cancelled.
- A workshop will only be cancelled if there are insufficient numbers or the tutor is unexpectedly unavailable.
- We ensure all tutors have valid WWCC.
- Let us know if there are any serious food allergies, we keep a nut free zone.
- By enrolling you accept that photos may be taken and used for marketing purposes. Childrens faces will not be photographed, only their craft.
- Kids Craft Club/Holiday children must be dropped off and picked up by a parent or guardian to the workshop front door. Unless given written permission to do otherwise.
- The venue is only accessible via a flight of stairs and does not have wheelchair access.
- Please notify us of any serious allergies as some materials used may not be appropriate for you.