Bake Boss are excited to be offering you some cute animal themed figurine classes.
Step by step instructions on creating your own 3D animals to make an amazing addition to any of your creations.
What you need to know for on the day:
- Closed shoes are a must, please do NOT wear any open shoes (e.g. thongs)
- Arrive approximately 15 minutes before to the commencement of your class to ensure the class starts on time
- There is a No Cancellation/No Refund policy for this class.
- Therefore Booking fee is also non-refundable.
- If we cannot reach the minimum number of students required for a class, an alternate date may be made available. If you cannot attend the alternative date or the class is cancelled you will be issued a full refund.
- Class times may vary from advertised due to content of class
- Learn to create these cute animal themed figurines
- Learn how to colour and sculpt to create figurines
- The skills to create this or other designs later
- All tools and equipment will be provided by Bake Boss
- An Apron will be provided
Casual - Closed shoes are a must
Vendor since 2013
Bake Boss opened its doors in 2011 in Richmond Victoria, with the ever growing needs of Cake Decorators Bake Boss has also opened a store in Malaga Perth.
Bake Boss is committed to provide quality products at competitive prices along with excellent customer service.We are staffed by experienced Cake Decorators to help with your every need.
In addition to our product range we also offer Cake Decorating classes for all levels, from beginners to the professionals. Come in and join the excitement.
By purchasing this class you agree to our refund policy. If you are unable to attend the class(es) booked, please inform a staff member from your local store or contact us on (02) 9828 0717 no later than 30 days prior to the class commencing. If the cancellation is less than 30 days of the class date, you will need to find a replacement, if no replacement is available you will forfeit your place and payment - for any concerns please contact our Customer Service Team on (02) 9828 0717.
Please note that the booking fee is not refundable.
Payment of class or event is confirmation of your place(s) in the class. Minimum numbers apply for each class, if Bake Boss requires the class(es) to be postponed or cancelled, a refund or re-allocation to the same class or a different class of the same value will be offered. Please refer to the refund policy if you require a refund.