In this Magical Unicorn Cake Class students will be able to take home a loveley centrepiece for your next celebration. Unicorns are very popular right now. This cake could easily be adaped to be a horse or pony. Students will learn how to prepare and level a cake for covering with buttercream to achieve sharp edges. Students will learn how to mould or cut fondant to create pretty details to enhance your cake and how pipe delicate flowers onto the top and sides of a cake. Cakes will be high-lited with metallic paint that students will make themselves.
Other Learning Outcomes
- Learn how to level a round cake using a Boss Leveller
- How to apply buttercream to a tall cake for a smooth finish and sharpe edges
- How create pretty details with metallic paint, fondant and piping
- How to Fill and Hold a Piping Bag
- How to mask a round cake in using buttercream to get a sharp edge
- How to use a Fondant to make 3-D details for a unicorn cake
- How to pipe flowers onto a cake - top and sides
- Your Magical Unicorn creation to take home and enjoy
- Printed class notes so that you can re-create your cake at home
- Light refreshments will be provided (eg: coffee, tea and biscuits).
Closed shoes are a must, please do NOT wear any open shoes (e.g. thongs)
Beginners to Intermediate Skill Level
Vendor since 2013
Bake Boss opened its doors in 2011 in Richmond Victoria, with the ever growing needs of Cake Decorators Bake Boss has also opened a store in Malaga Perth.
Bake Boss is committed to provide quality products at competitive prices along with excellent customer service.We are staffed by experienced Cake Decorators to help with your every need.
In addition to our product range we also offer Cake Decorating classes for all levels, from beginners to the professionals. Come in and join the excitement.
By purchasing this class you agree to our refund policy. If you are unable to attend the class(es) booked, please inform a staff member from your local store or contact us on (02) 9828 0717 no later than 30 days prior to the class commencing. If the cancellation is less than 30 days of the class date, you will need to find a replacement, if no replacement is available you will forfeit your place and payment - for any concerns please contact our Customer Service Team on (02) 9828 0717.
Please note that the booking fee is not refundable.
Payment of class or event is confirmation of your place(s) in the class. Minimum numbers apply for each class, if Bake Boss requires the class(es) to be postponed or cancelled, a refund or re-allocation to the same class or a different class of the same value will be offered. Please refer to the refund policy if you require a refund.