Intro to Piping - Ages 16+ (Jandakot)
This class is designed for students who are unfamiliar with buttercream piping.
This class will teach students the basics of buttercream piping and a range of other piping techniques on cupcakes and practise template sheets.
- Piping dots, lines, stars, leaves, shell borders + so many more piping designs
- Buttercream swirls, rosettes and a piped rose on cupcakes.
- Learn how to colour buttercream
- How to fill and hold a piping bag
- Students will be able to take their finished cupcakes home.
Suitable for Ages 16+
What you will learn
- The difference between different types of buttercream
- The correct angle for holding a piping bag and the pressure to apply the bag
- Piping techniques for cupcakes
What you will get
- Take your finished cupcakes home.
What to wear
Closed shoes are a must, please do NOT wear any open shoes (e.g. thongs)
Beginners to Intermediate Skill Level
Bake Boss is committed to provide quality products at competitive prices along with excellent customer service. We are staffed by experienced Cake Decorators to help with your every need.
In addition to our product range we also offer Cake Decorating classes for all levels, from beginners to the professionals. Come in and join the excitement.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A refund can be requested 30 days before class starts. Free of charge.
- A transfer can be requested 14 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
Payment of class is confirmation of your place(s) in the class. Minimum numbers apply for each class.
By purchasing this class you agree to our refund & transfer policy.
Please contact your local store for further details and to speak to our team.
Individual store details can be found on our website at www.bakeboss.com.au or contact our head office on (02) 9828 0717
Please check the age requirement for all classes.