Easy Overnight Sourdough (Onsite Class)
Sourdough doesn't have to be complicated. You can make it overnight as you sleep.
I hear many people confused about what you have to do when making sourdough. If the process was as tricky as some explain, I could see why many people choose to stop making it.
Being a pastry chef, I can show you the how and why. If you've had difficulty in the past, let me help you make brilliant sourdough at home.
What you will learn
- You will learn how to make sourdough bread while you sleep
- You will learn how to keep your starter alive using simple methods
- You will learn Bec's tips for shaping and forming sourdough
What you will get
- You'll receive some of Bec's starter to take home
- You'll learn Bec's easy steps for keeping your starter
- You'll receive access to Bec's Online Course so you have it forever
Plenty of parking on our cooking school grounds
What to bring
- No need to bring anything but a smile and an open mind. 😉
- Forget anything you may have been told in the past. That seems to be the hardest thing.
What to wear
Hair tied back and closed toed shoes are a a requirement.
For anyone that loves baking. Ages 13 and up.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
- A refund can be requested 4 days before class starts. An admin fee of AU$10.00 applies.
- A transfer can be requested 4 days before the class starts. An admin fee of AU$10.00 applies.
- A credit note can be requested 4 days before the class starts. An admin fee of AU$10.00 applies.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone who participates in any classes or attends any events at Bec's Table Cooking School or is organised by Bec's Table Cooking School must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Bec's Table Cooking School.