This is a FREE, access anytime class, join here: https://www.ergogenichealth.com.au/masterclass/testosterone
Insight Into How I Maxed Out My Testosterone: I share my own blood test results and how I made high Testosterone the norm.
Basic Understanding About Testosterone: An explanation about Testosterone and how it is regulated in the human body.
Learn About Testosterone’s Stronger Brother: In this section we explore Testosterone's metabolite, which is stronger than Testosterone itself.
Best Types of Fats For Testosterone: This section breaks down which dietary fats are specifically useful for optimising Testosterone.
Morning Wood Tricks: A step by step guide to bring back your morning wood.
How To Reload Erections Quicker: Explores how men can reload their erections faster, and go another round.
Key Cause of Premature Ejaculation: We analyse one major cause of premature ejaculation (amongst many) that not many guys know about.
Uncover the hallmark lifestyle strategies and advanced supplementation protocols to increase Testosterone and erectile performance.
- Basic Understanding About Testosterone
- Learn About Testosterone’s Stronger Brother
- Morning Wood Tricks
- Hallmark lifestyle strategies and advanced supplementation protocols t
- Your interest to learn!
Open to everyone interested!
Vendor since 2020
Health optimization courses/webinars designed by Ergogenic Health, to improve your mental and physical performance.
Lucas Aoun, the CEO of Ergogenic Health is an aspiring Naturopath, self-proclaimed biohacker & researcher, with a passion for all things human performance and wellness. He is an ex-professional soccer player, nootropics expert, and has a background in Exercise Science. He is highly ambitious and strives to share unspoken information on various health topics that would greatly benefit mankind.
His life-long mission is to help others feel better and perform better in anything that they do.
He thrives on feedback from the people he helps. He is on a mission to provide people with the knowledge that they need to take their health into their own hands.
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Ergogenic Health requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email email@example.com to organise.
- Partial refunds. Ergogenic Health has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Ergogenic Health does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Ergogenic Health to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Ergogenic Health, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Ergogenic Health or organised by Ergogenic Health must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Ergogenic Health
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Ergogenic Health unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Ergogenic Health classes and events or on Ergogenic Health premises. (For use of Ergogenic Health marketing materials).
Ergogenic Health requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Ergogenic Health, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.