Introducing the beautiful ancient Japenese art of Kokodama.
Learn how to create your own hanging garden for both indoor and outdoors.
Bring a touch of green to your home this winter season.
All materials and tutition .
Materials subject to seasonal availability.
- Which plants are suitable to use for Kokodama.
- How to take care of your beautiful plant for longevity.
- How to create your own beautiful kokodama.
- Beautiful string Kokodama to hang either indoors or outdoors.
- All materials suppled
- Soil and Moss
- Your enthusiasm and an apron as you may get your hands dirty.
Suitable for beginners
Vendor since 2017
My name is Rachael, and I am the owner and Head Florist at Floral Delights.
My journey in floristry began in Melbourne in the affluent suburb of Toorak, neighboring trendy fashion Mecca of South Yarra. I worked alongside talented artists designing for high profile clients within Channel 10 and in addition to hotel guests at The Olsen, Hotel Como and surrounding businesses at Como Centre. I was given the opportunity to develop and fine tune my skills whilst being mentored by colleagues and industry consultants.
With over 10 years experience in the floristry industry and an effervescent passion for flowers, my inspiration and aim is to deliver exceptional service with fresh quality flowers based on your individual requirements.